Be the hub of our account activity and a dynamic part of AMQ team. Assists with on-going or new
accounts in conjunction with Sales and cross-functional teams. This includes providing customer service,
converting and tracking orders, and servicing accounts. Works knowledgeably within AMQ Solutions;
with clients and other professionals to accomplish successful completion of account work/project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project & In-Stock Order Processing
a. Submitting PO’s to vendors
b. Order Acknowledgements to customers
c. Requesting 50% deposits from customers
d. Review backorders and set up split shipments
- Reviewing vendor acknowledgments and updating ERP system
- Backup for Punch & Warranty Fulfilment when needed
- Interface with customers on a daily basis and respond quickly to external and internal customer needs
- Ensure accuracy of paperwork and maintain electronic files and order status report
- Coordinate with customers and AMQ warehouse personnel for will-call shipments
- Day to day scheduling of in-stock shipments
- Process in-house requests for mockup, demo and showroom orders
- Attend AMQ Solutions meetings and training sessions and participate in team meetings and events to promote team effectiveness and synergy.
Works closely with Sales/Territory Managers to serve diverse and sometimes difficult and demanding clients, in addition to assisting Account Managers. This person will face unexpected problems and deadlines as well as numerous interruptions. All responsibilities to be performed with varying amounts of supervision and a high level of self-motivation.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Product knowledge; project management experience; excellent customer service skills; professional oral and written communication skills; strong organizational and time management skills; basic math skills; attention to detail; self-motivation; resourcefulness; ability to function in team environment; positive and professional attitude. Sense of urgency and drive.
- Knowledge of internal ordering systems desired.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
AMQ Key Behavior:
- GGOB “Open Book Management”
- Accountability and proactive approach
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A customer service orientation
- Commitment to continuous improvement and professional development
Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college and at least three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A minimum of (3) years of related industry experience a plus