As a financial analyst at AMQ you will be responsible for accounts receivable, payroll and variable compensation reporting, analysis and payments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Focused on maintaining strong financial controls, recording accounts receivable by processing checks and ACH transactions, posting revenue and generating invoices, and communication with clients on issues or payment collection. Variable compensation analysis with calculating incentive and compensation payments. Processing Payroll, reporting and analysis of wages and compensation. Ensuring proper accounting and accurate reporting and utilizing automated and complex tools.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Thrive in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Strong Attention to Detail and Accuracy in general ledger, unit reports and financial systems.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Confidentiality and providing data on a need to know basis.
- Able to work independently, problem-solve and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Flexibility with changing responsibilities and priorities.
- Professional external communication skills.
- Paylocity Payroll Processing & Reporting Experience.
AMQ Key Behavior:
- GGOB “Open Book Management”
- Accountability and proactive approach
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A customer service orientation
- Commitment to continuous improvement and professional development
- 2-5 years of experience with financial reporting and analysis.
- Experience with processing payroll and variable compensation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field.