Reporting to AMQ’s Product Manager, the Product Marketing Analyst will play a key role in supporting new product initiatives, leading detailed market research and overseeing complex data analysis. The Product Marketing Analyst will work with several functions throughout the company to streamline product related developments and help accelerate the growth of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage competitive analysis and research including pricing, key features/benefits and samples.
- Track product updates and new products and their impact throughout the company, from certifications and testing to packaging, assembly videos and drawings, inventory and integrating rolling changes.
- Detailed understanding of product specifications to support product installation guides and videos, price lists, safety labels and any warehouse needs for rolling changes.
- Manage schedules and timelines so that before new or changed products are distributed to the market, all materials are current and available, including installation guides, certifications and price lists.
- Oversees research activities to support product line plan execution and advance future strategy for assigned products and programs.
- Analyzes market, sales, financial and other data to support planning and creating recommendations to achieve product line objectives.
- Interfaces collaboratively with other disciplines (ie, sales, operations, R&D) to implement product line plans.
- Supports the development of new product training materials, detailed spec sheets and product launch plans.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge – Demonstrates proficient skill and understanding with complicated Excel data and formulas.
- Organization – Attention to detail and ability to organize, categorize and maintain schedules and timelines.
- Communication – Excellent and Professional Oral and written communication in English (Cantonese a plus).
- Flexible & collaborative – Adaptable and flexible within a dynamic workplace that is fast-paced and rapidly changing.
- Dependability — Position requires reliability, responsibility, and dependability, as well an ability to work calmly under pressure with tight timelines for extended periods.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
AMQ Key Behavior:
- GGOB “Open Book Management”
- Accountability and proactive approach
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A customer service orientation
- Commitment to continuous improvement and professional development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Finance or a minimum of 2 years of marketing or product-related experience.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Prior working experience in commercial office furniture or a related industry is preferred.